Puppy Wait List Application Form
Please read all the information and fill the application out below.
Puppy Adoption Fees:
$1,500- CKC Standard Coats and Standard Colors
$1,800- AKC Standard Coats and Standard Colors
$2,200- CKC Standard Coat and Merle/Mismark Colors
$2,500- AKC Standard Coat Mismark Colors
$2,500- CKC Fluffy Coats and Standard Colors
$2,800- AKC Fluffy Coats and Standard Colors
$3,200- CKC Fluffy Coat and Merle/Mismark Colors
$3,500- AKC Fluffy Coat Mismark Colors
Coat and Color Description:
Standard Colors: Red & White, Black Tri and Bluie
Merle/Mismark Colors: Blue Merle, Red Merle and Mismark
Standard Coat Length: Short Hair
Fluffy Coat Length: Long Hair
See image of different color variations below:
We only offer our puppies with limited registration (pet rights).
We do not offer full registration, meaning that our puppies can not be used for breeding purposes.
All of our breeding Dogs are fully Health Tested and vetted regularly. Our puppies go to their new homes, up-to-date on vaccinations and deworming, they are all Microchipped, and they go home with a take home Puppy Starter kit.
We do a wait list process for all our puppies, and have two separate wait lists.
• Standard Coat Waitlist (short hair)
• Fluffy Coat Waitlist (long hair)
Please fill out the application below and choose the option for the wait list that you would like to be placed on. If you decide you are open to a fluffy or a standard coat corgi, we can add you to both waitlists. Select the option to be added to both waitlists.
To reserve a spot on our waitlist, you must fill the application out below first. We will message you back either approving, denying or asking questions on your application. If you are approved, we will walk you through the steps to place your deposit. We require a $300 deposit to secure your spot on one of our wait lists. If you want to secure a spot on both wait lists (one puppy), we require a $500 deposit. Our wait lists are listed on our "Puppy Wait List" page if you would like to see where you could possibly fall. This list gets updated regularly as people place deposits.
IMPORTANT: All deposits are non-refundable and go towards the purchase of your puppy. Deposits are accepted through Venmo, Cash or Check (check must clear before your wait list spot is secured).
If a litter is born and your next on the waitlist, but your color preference and/or sex preference is not available, you can pass and continue to wait for the next litter to be born. You will NOT loose your spot on the waitlist.
Please visit our "Upcoming Litters" page to learn more about the breeding pairs and puppies that will be coming up.
• All our puppies Tails are docked and Dew Claws are removed.
• All our puppies are adopted with limited registration, meaning they must be spay/neutered.
• We will reach out to those on our waitlists to pick their puppy out when puppies are between 3-5 weeks old.
• All puppies go to their new homes at 8 weeks old.
• If a puppy must stay with us longer than 8 weeks old, we will charge a boarding fee of $15 per day.
• Any boarding fees that incurs will be charged at the time of puppy pick up.
• The remainder of your puppy's adoption fee is due in cash at the time of pick up.
• As the breeder, we always reserve the right to retain a puppy(ies) in any litter at any time.
• We try our best to keep our followers and adopters updated via Facebook and Instagram, follow our pages to see your puppy grow.